The Strikers 12'' Mixes Rar
CLICK HERE - https://conpicknoser.blogspot.com/?c=2tDHxD
The Strikers 12'' Mixes Rar
17. "Kusanagi-LV3 by LASH" This edit retains the usual fire based attacks, he also features a few new specials, such as a flame pillar, and also has Another Iori, and Chizuru as strikers. Well suited for any roster.
18. "Kyo Mercenary by jin, SHIN YAGAMI, & ðÉßÌìð" A cheap Kyo edit that is a fusion of Sachiel (another Kyo edit) and himself. He has both fire and electric based attacks, hypers include a ground pound that causes a lightning strike, and a mix of both a series of punches and flame pillars to name a few. Has Omega Rugal, Zero, Goenitz, and Orochi as strikers. Download if you like cheap edits.
28. "NESTS Kyo.13 by BAL" This edit has the usual moveset, but features a bunch of extras.These include a flurry of punches, transforming into a fire beast, and the use of a stone creature to name off some. Has Kyo-1, Kyo-2, and numerous other Kyo's as strikers. Well suited for any roster.
32. "Super Kusanagi by LASH" This edit is similar to Kusanagi LV3, but also features a rapid multi-punch special, as well as Zero's White Hole. He has many full-screen hypers, such as Marukare. Has Another Iori and Chizuru Kagura as strikers. A good character in all.
39. "Super Kyo by jor8a" This Kyo is based off the Super Saiyens from the popular anime Dragon Ball. He retains his usual moveset, specials and hypers. He has one unique hyper where he fires a powerful Kamehameha wave that's a one-hit KO. Has Iori Yagami, Chizuru Kagura, Shingo Yabuki, Kusanagi, Saisyu Kusanagi, Benimaru Nikaido, Goro Daimon, and Terry Bogard as strikers. Compatible with Midnight Bliss. Download if you like Dragon Ball.
41. "K-AD Kyo by Crow" Another edit of Kyo from Maximum Impact. He retains the usual moveset, and now features quite a few full-screen hypers, and has Chizuru Kagura, Kusanagi, and two versions of Iori as strikers. Well suited for any roster.
56. "A-Kyo by Glasses" This Kyo retains the moves from the original, but features numerous full-screen hypers including Mukai's Netherworld Agony. Has Iori Yagami, Kim Kapahwn, K', Nameless, and Yukino Ozawa as strikers. Well suited for any roster.
62. "Kyo MI by ahuron" Another edit of Kyo sporting his attire from Maximum Impact. He retains all his specials, and hypers like most edits. The only thing extra he has is Iori and Chizuru as strikers. A good character in all.
79. "Kyo Nests by adriano" This edit retains the usual moveset, specials, and hypers. He has a mode select depending on which palette you choose. Has Kyoko, Saisyu Kusanagi, and Another Iori as strikers, A good character in all.
86. "Kyo-Type-S by Shadow & Plaza24" Similar to Kyo-Type-M, but he now has Iori Yagami, and Chizuru Kagura as strikers. He retains the specials, and hypers as Kyo-Type-M, but now has one that is full-screen. A great character for any roster.
97. "Saint Kyo by 天天SY男" This Kyo's moves are based off the characters from the anime Saint Seiya, although they don't appear as strikers, they do make cameos in some of his moves. While he has some of the basic attacks, specials, and hypers, he also has several new specials. These include creating green ghostly images of himself, stretching his arms, the use of a chain, and the ability to knock back the enemy with a force field. While the force field does interrupt their combo, he loses health with each use, so use with caution. New hypers include, a laser, and a multi-punch flurry to name a couple. He ism't too cheap, so I suggest using him as a boss.
104. "TC Kyo by TeleCom" For the most part, this Kyo plays much like the original, having the same specials and hypers. He has Iori Yagami, and Chizuru Kagura as strikers. Features some awesome hit sparks. A good character overall.
133. "Lethal Power Kyo by ÇªÄÇéäºÛ" This Kyo retains the usual specials and hypers as the original. New features include X-shaped fire projectiles, flame pillars, and a variety of full-screen hypers. Has Ash Crimson, Chizuru Kagura, and Yasanagi as strikers. A gr